Education Pest Management Auckland
Pests should not be found in educational environments at all. Apart from compromising the high standards required of these environments, pest control situations can undermine the trust of parents and guardians in our institutions.
Don’t let a pest infestation disrupt your school’s learning environment. Contact EcoSan Solutions today for scabies pest control and 100% safe flea pest control Auckland schools trust and rely on.
We offer preventative spider treatment Auckland educational institutions need and the lice control Auckland residents require to ensure the safety of their children.
EcoSan Pest Control Services for Education Institutions
We provide reliable scabies pest control and spider treatment Auckland residents need in areas all over our city. Neighbourhoods we serve include Saint Heliers, Sandringham, Tamaki, Te Papapa, Three Kings, Waterview and Westfield.
- We provide eradication of all pests and critters including lice control Auckland educational institutions require.
- We provide safe flea control Auckland schools can trust and treatments that are low-toxicity and non-harmful to staff, children or their parents.
- We provide very flexible arrangements and can accommodate a bulk plan for several campuses if this is what you require.
Why EcoSan Solutions?
For us at EcoSan Solutions the safety and convenience of our clients is our number one priority. This is why we invest in a professional and highly experienced team. We guarantee:
- 100% New Zealand Owned and Operated Business
- Public Liability and Indemnity Insured
- Members of Safety Work Kits NZ
- Members of PMANZ [Pest Management Association of New Zealand]
- IICRC Certified Firm [Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification]
- EPA Class 6.4 A&B Compliance Certified
- EPA Level 3 Qualification Compliance
Contact Us Today
Work today to prevent a pest control issue in your educational environment. Contact us at 0800 326 726 to get started on a pest control plan that leaves your learning environment safe and healthy.